This page covers everything you need to know about placing orders.
- Delivery Schedule
- Handling Charges
- Qualifying for end-of-period Bonus levels
- Placing the order
You can place orders with Kleeneze whenever you wish. Delivery is two or three working days.
However, be aware of the cutoff times for placing orders, so you know when the goods will be delivered to you. They differ on mainland GB, compared to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
On mainland GB, an order placed by 3:15pm will be delivered to you 2 working days later. For example if you place the order before 3:15pm on Tuesday, it will be delivered to you on Thursday. If you place the order before 3:15pm on Thursday, it will be delivered to you on Monday.
For Northern Ireland and Dublin, an order placed by 9:15pm will be delivered to you 2 working days later. For example if you place the order before 9:15pm on Tuesday, it will be delivered to you on Thursday. If you place the order before 9:15pm on Thursday, it will be delivered to you on Monday.
For the Republic of Ireland outside of Dublin, an order placed by 9:15pm will be delivered to you 3 working days later. For example if you place the order before 9:15pm on Tuesday, it will be delivered to you on Friday. If you place the order before 9:15pm on Thursday, it will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
Kleeneze use ParcelForce to deliver your goods, and you get FREE delivery on your order as long as you place orders with a minimum value…
£150 or €120 during your first six months
- £250 or €300 after that
You can also place a DROPSHIP order and get free delivery if the order is over £50, and 10 items or less, but please speak to your sponsor before doing this.
As you are entering your order items, there is a clear statement at the bottom of the list, telling you how much more you need to qualify for free delivery.
Should you put in an order for less than that, even if you have to pay a delivery charge? It depends…
The delivery charge is £5.99. So if you have a really good customer, and you want to get an item for them, and you know you are not collecting any more cataloguers until next week, then you might place an order for £100 or €120, and take the hit of £6 / €8 to keep your customers happy.
Qualifying for end-of-period Bonus levels
On top of the 21% commission that you earn from every order, Kleeneze also pay you a bonus at the end of every 28-day Kleeneze Period. Click Here to see the dates of the periods.
These bonuses are based on the total number of bonus points you (and everyone in your team) have earned in that period. Your first bonus is called the 10% bonus level, and is worth around £50 / €60 to you, and you need 650BP (around £780 / €900) to hit that bonus.
So if you are very close to a bonus, and the end of the period is coming up, it is worth doing some extra catalogue drops, to get an order in to get you that bonus.
Placing the order
To place an order, log on to your account on http://www.kleeneze.co.uk
- After the welcome page, you will see the Hub. Click on the option “Manage Your Account”
- Then Click on the icon “Catalogue Orders”
- Enter the Product Number, suffix, and quantity for each item on your order forms into the online form. Hit return, or click “Add to order”
- As you enter each item, check that the description that appears at the top of the screen matches what the customer has written on the order form.
- Repeat this for each item on your blue order forms
- When you have entered all of the items, check that you have qualified for FREE delivery. If not, wait until you have a few more items to order, UNLESS you want to order now and pay the delivery charge.
- You can logoff and come back to complete your order at a later date. the items will be saved on your ordering screen.
- When you are ready to submit the order, click “Accept Order”
- On the next screen, click “Confirm”
- Click “OK” to the message asking if you are sure you want to submit this order.
- You should see the message “Order Accepted Successfully”.